WHO WE ARE?
For over thirty years "Blueberries el Cierrón Consulting & Nursery Berries" have been cultivating exceptional plants at our own nursery and providing first class blueberries in our farm as well as supplying comprehensive consulting services all over the world.
Our history starts back in the 1980s with our first blueberry crop, one of the pioneering ones in Spain. Shortly afterwards we created our nursery and our consulting department, through which we have been providing berry business all over the world with comprehensive planning and technical supportand also our understanding of market trends to help them reach their potential customers.
We would like to highlight our main development, a blueberry grafting technique, which enables growers to change their blueberry varieties without having to replace all the plants in their fields and harvesting the new variety fruit within the following campaign.
Currently we are running projects in Spain, Portugal, Morocco, Chile and Azerbaijan and next year we will be presenting a paper, our grafting technique at XVIII Blueberry International Summit in Chile.
We are much more than just a consultancy we offer a full comprehensive service
We deliver the Industry’s best berry genetics plants and technical support to growers, resellers and other nurseries all over the world.
We are one of the main links in the blueberry supply chain, with an international focus, always ready to supply our clients worldwide.
WHAT WE OFFER
- First successful blueberry crop at 1989
- Project for the development of blueberry crop in the Principality of Andorra (Association of Pagesos and Ramaders d'Andorra).
- Exclusive collaboration agreement with Fall Creek for the development of blueberry grafting technique in Oregon (USA)
- Consultancy for the berries crop development, for the company Sipcam Inagra, in Morocco.
- Consultancy and sharing know-how technique about "change of variety in blueberry crops by grafting", for the company SB Group in Chile.
- Consultancy and sharing know-how technique about blueberries, raspberries and kiwiberry management in Portugal
- Consultancy and sharing know-how technique about raspberries and strawberries management in Trento, Italy
- Consultancy and sharing know-how technique about blueberries management in Azerbaiyan
- Consultancy and technical direction at ecological raspberry project in Soria, Spain, “Sabores de altura” with an area of 5 hectares.
SUMMITS AND SEMINARS
RESEARCH PAPERS & BOOKS
We have written several research papers and books about the cultivation of berries, kiwi and apple.